.......that tulip photo was much bigger than I thought it would be! oops, and I was doing so well....!
Still things are progressing otherwise. Last week I was contacted by another local embroidery guild to see if I could do a talk and a workshop for them next year and there may be a possiblity of doing a workshop as part of the Bankfield project too. On top of that a new gallery has expressed some interest in taking some of my cards and so I shall be sending off a sample for them to see in the next few days. If they do decide to take them I shall post an image shortly but in the meantime here's a post of one of my portrait cards ........
....these are great fun to do.
2 comments:
Hey
Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog. This piece is really interesting. I studied textiles to begin with but started painting 7 years ago. I shall come back, keep blogging!
Thanks for visiting Janet. Glad you like the portrait piece. I'm enjoying the blogging but struggling with links etc. I love the new "double" paintings on your blog!
Post a Comment